[Archivesspace_Users_Group] registration deadline for ArchivesSpace Member Meeting coming up

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Jul 23 09:29:24 EDT 2015

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

The deadline for registering for the free ArchivesSpace Member Meeting on August 22 in Cleveland is fast approaching. The program is really shaping up and we're looking forward to a great meeting! More information is available on the ArchivesSpace wiki at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Meeting+2015.

If you plan to be there, please take a minute to let us know you're coming. The online registration form is at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-member-meeting-registration-16770198114. We plan to close registration on August 1. (And if you have previously registered and now realize you won't be able to be there, please let me know that too.)

If you have any questions, just drop me a line. Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager