[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Members Appointed to ArchivesSpace Technical and User Advisory Councils for 2015/16

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Thu Jul 23 09:41:31 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am very pleased to announce that the ArchivesSpace Technical and User Advisory Councils are fully appointed for 2015/16.

Please join the ArchivesSpace Governance Board and me in welcoming the following new members to TAC and UAC:

TAC:

Terry Catapano, Columbia University
Ann Cooper, College of William and Mary
Max Eckard, University of Michigan
Patrick Galligan, Rockefeller Archive Center
Matt Gorzalski, Southern Illinois University
Phillip Suda, Tulane University
Sally Vermaaten, New York University

UAC:

Alston Cobourn, Washington & Lee University
Chad Conrady, Military Historical Society of Minnesota
Robert Lay, University of North Texas
Jason Loeffler, American Academy in Rome
Sue Luftschein, University of Southern California
Shannon Morelli, The Frick Collection
Nikki Lynn Thomas, University of North Carolina, Charlotte
Daniel Weddington, Berea College

Complete rosters, including new and continuing members, are at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/AC/Technical+Advisory+Council and https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/AC/Users+Advisory+Council.

Each council is populated in a manner that represents the diversity the ArchivesSpace community and that will enable it to advance several ArchivesSpace initiatives over the coming year.  Please feel free to reach out at any time to the councils and especially to the members at your membership level.

All best,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager