[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Basic CSV Template question - Accessions (Archivesspace_Users_Group Digest, Vol 18, Issue 40)

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:56:51 EST 2015

Thank you, Kate and Peter.  I’m looking at scripting from Bagger json (custom metadata profile) output to the Accession CSV template to see how that would move metadata along during packaging and accessioning.

Anyone with scripting skills interested in discussing what this would take?  I have the workflow and metadata flow outlined.

Kari