[Archivesspace_Users_Group] UPDATE: subject term sources not saving

Prom, Christopher John prom at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 27 16:42:21 EST 2015

This seems to be a bug in the migration tool.

Below is the json output fro archon for a four part term in my testing DB.  You can see this works in reverse, so that the top level term is last child in the json nest.

Basically, the migration tool it should apply the subject source ID for the ultimate parent to all of the children, grandchildren, etc when it makes the descendant subjects.

This is something that talked about rather confusingly in my schema mapping document (on the subjects tab in cell D15), but must have gotten overlooked in coding and testing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhC1KfDNI7uZdG5BM0hRUWxwQVV2U3Nid3lld0FOT0E#gid=3

Chris Prom

"13": {
        "ID": "13",
        "Subject": "Subject.Persname.Greatgrandchild",
        "SubjectTypeID": "8",
        "SubjectSourceID": "0",
        "Identifier": "",
        "ParentID": "12",
        "Parent": {
            "ID": "12",
            "Subject": "Subject.Persname.Grandchild-Archon",
            "SubjectTypeID": "8",
            "SubjectSourceID": "0",
            "Identifier": "",
            "ParentID": "11",
            "Parent": {
                "ID": "11",
                "Subject": "Subject.Parsname.Child-Archon",
                "SubjectTypeID": "8",
                "SubjectSourceID": "0",
                "Identifier": "1",
                "ParentID": "8",
                "Parent": {
                    "ID": "8",
                    "Subject": "Subject.Persname-Archon",
                    "SubjectTypeID": "8",
                    "SubjectSourceID": "2",
                    "Identifier": "Subject.PersnameID-Archon",
                    "ParentID": "0",
                    "Parent": null,
                    "Description": "Subject.PersnameDescription-Archon"
                },
                "Description": ""
            },
            "Description": ""