[Archivesspace_Users_Group] What is the role of digital_object_components ?

Steven Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 16 12:54:14 EST 2015

What is the role of digital_object_components ?

I have a number of digital objects imported into my system, some with several files,  but zero digital_object_components .

The digital_object schema doesn’t seem to have a link to a digital_object_component, however
the digital_object_component does have a digital_object link.   The hierarchy seems to be the opposite
of what the names would suggest to me.

— Steve Majewski