[Archivesspace_Users_Group] What is the role of digital_object_components ?

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 16 13:58:35 EST 2015

Hi, Steve,

Digital object components are for modeling and structuring complex digital objects, that is, digital objects in which rendering of the intellectual content requires two or more digital files.

There's a couple of examples in our teaching instance at demo.archivesspace.org.   Feel free to look at:

http://demo.archivesspace.org:8081/repositories/2/digital_objects/2

http://demo.archivesspace.org:8081/repositories/2/digital_objects/45

http://demo.archivesspace.org:8081/repositories/2/digital_objects/6