[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Persistence of ref ids?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Dec 14 14:27:41 EST 2015

We're curious to hear from the devs or anyone with a lot of experience about whether ref_ids in the system ever change their values. I know they don't upon transfer, and they're not editable from the user interface, so we're fairly certain they are permanent and persistent, but want to make sure before making a couple decisions internally.

Can anyone confirm their persistence/permanence?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist