[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Persistence of ref ids?

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Tue Dec 15 10:52:19 EST 2015

Patrick,

We've made a couple of decisions internally that assume these ref_ids are persistent.  For example, we're storing these IDs in our Hydra repository as the primary way to link from digital objects to their description in ASpace.  So, naturally, I'm curious about this too.

-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/