[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Help With Access

Hurt, Tara (Library) HurtT at easternct.edu
Mon Aug 31 09:54:33 EDT 2015

Hi Brad.

I have access to the following browsers, I usually use FireFox, but I have tried getting access on all three, with the same runtime error.

Internet Explorer 10.0
Mozilla FireFox

I have even tried on a Mac, using Safari and I get the same runtime error.

Thank you so much for your help, AS has been working very well so I am not sure why we are not having this glitch.

I am in a meeting from 10-11 but then back at my office / machine. Thank you. Tara