[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [Archivesspace_member_reps] Resolving Performance Problems in ArchivesSpace

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Thu Aug 27 14:48:10 EDT 2015

Chris,

I haven't updated to the new 0.0.2 release yet, but I didn't see this as a bug/issue fixed in the below, so I thought I'd send it along.

I noticed that when I tried to edit a record with Agents hidden, AS would throw back a bug about missing properties in the agent fields. After opening the list of agents, AS shows a bunch of agents, but no actual linked names. If you expand the agent list before trying to edit and save there is no error.

See the following screen capture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3nGDOCrqPJ_SkpHZHRJc2Eyb2c/view?usp=sharing

I just posted the video so it might still be processing, but it should show the steps I went through to replicate the issue.

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist
914-366-6386