[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Questions & Help

Maura Carbone mauraa at brandeis.edu
Fri Aug 21 15:58:55 EDT 2015

Hi Tara,
The ASpace log I was referring to would actually be on the server that
ASpace is running on. Do you have that level of access to your ASpace
server?  There's often more detail in there beyond just what you see as an
error message on the screen (it might give more of a clue as to why
everything is freezing and not working).

-Maura

email: mauraa at brandeis.edu