[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Multiselect Ordering

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Thu Aug 13 12:59:01 EDT 2015

Hey Allyson,

Yeah, I didn't know about it either until I went through the code last summer trying to figure how everything worked. It seemed like it was intentional but it took me awhile to figure out why...turns out it's kind of nice feature.

For example, look at this screen grab:

[cid:6385461a-6037-4b39-b75c-f1063c63f53d]

Let's say I Ctl- select Folders 7,8,9,10,11 in that order then move them to the top of the list. The result is:

[cid:b28eb0a0-4848-4d68-bfd9-a9d071e4019e]

Items with Folder 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 are now in the order I selected.

Maybe unexpected, but useful.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/