[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Turn off Logging of db username and password

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Thu Aug 6 14:09:18 EDT 2015

Does anyone know of a way to turn off the logging of the mysql database username and password in the output log? I've set my log level to "fatal" in the config file, but I still see the username and password. I'd love to know if there's away to remove this as its (potentially) another security hole - along with having the username and password in clear text in the config file.

Thanks!
Joshua