[Archivesspace_Users_Group] aspace_client gem ?

Steven Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Thu Aug 6 13:44:53 EDT 2015

I seem to have built up a collection of scripts that I run from jirb in development environment, that would be nice to be able to package up as a stand alone.

I also found https://github.com/archivesspace/aspace-client <https://github.com/archivesspace/aspace-client> , which looks like a possible starting point to do that.

However, I’m wondering if it would be possible to gem-ify some of the jsonmodels and schema and some other client code to make this simpler. To make it useful, I would think archivespace itself would have to use the same gem, as the idea would be to make it simple to sync schema version of your client code with schema versions in archivesspace webapps.

— Steve.