[Archivesspace_Users_Group] new user defaults?

Steven Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 5 17:23:14 EDT 2015

When new users are added to the frontend admin app, they don’t have any access rights.
Is there a way to change the defaults for new users so they are automatically added to a base level group ?
I couldn’t find anything in preferences or settings.

I would like everyone who can log in to at least get read permission to all repositories.

I would also note that it takes many mouse clicks to add a bunch of users to a group.
It only seems to be able to take one user-id at a time. It would be nice if you could paste in a whole list of user ids before clicking on add, but that doesn’t seem to work.

— Steve Majewski