[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk publish of agents?

Valerie Addonizio vaddoniz at jhu.edu
Mon Apr 27 14:19:09 EDT 2015

Greetings everyone,

I have searched through the listserv for any information on the ability to bulk publish or set publish as a default for agents, and I am uncertain if this has been addressed in the current release. I am importing MARC XML for resource records and find that every agent defaults to unpublished. Is there a way for me to select-all and publish all agents? I did not see it in JIRA, but as you may already have realized, I'm new to these parts.

-Valerie

Valerie Addonizio
Archivist
The Sheridan Libraries