[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Anyone experience AT to ASpace migration error concerning empty notes in Resource record?

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Mon Apr 27 08:54:15 EDT 2015

Hi,

We are in the process of trying to resolve a bug in the AT migration tool
in which empty notes are being copied and causing the migration of that
particular Resource record to fail.  As such, we need a real dataset to
test thst the fix we have in place works.  So if your institution has seen
this error, please contact me at ns96 at nyu.edu so we can get a copy of the
AT database to work with.

P.S I believe it was reported once on this list, but now I can't find the
relevant message.