[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question re: post-release fixes

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Fri Apr 10 10:13:05 EDT 2015

Question for Chris F.

If we have not yet installed AcrhivesSpace 1.2.0, will all of the small fixes and patches that have been reported and dealt with (like in this email message below) be included in the code?  Or will we need to install the code and then go to the email messages to find and then install the fixes?

Thank you for clarifying how this works!

Kari Smith