[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Development and Support JIRAs

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Fri Apr 10 07:09:32 EDT 2015

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

In early January 2015, we migrated the ArchivesSpace catalog of user stories from Pivotal Tracker to JIRA in order to enable you to

1. Play a more integral role in our development planning process through voting,
2. More easily track development activities, and
3. Submit bug reports, feature requests, and comments to issues of importance to you and your institution's implementation.

We now have 2 active JIRA instances that we encourage you to bookmark and to visit often.

*         Development JIRA (http://development.archivesspace.org)

o   A living catalog of all user stories for the ArchivesSpace application since the beginning of the ArchivesSpace program in 2011, including those completed, those currently being implemented, those prioritized for development, and those not yet prioritized.  You can browse the catalog using labels and other attributes such as type, status, etc.

*         Support JIRA (http://support.archivesspace.org)

o   For filing bug reports and feature requests. In order for us to follow-up with you directly, all submissions require the email address of the submitter. All issues will be checked for duplication and bug reports will be verified for accuracy before being transferred into the Development JIRA where they will be prioritized for implementation.

Very soon, we will be inviting you, through your member representative, to vote on individual user stories to help inform the development prioritization process as we move closer to defining a roadmap for version 2.0. Member Representatives, please keep an eye out for an email from Christine DiBella with additional details.

Thank you very much for your continuing support.

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager
brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org<mailto:brad at archivesspace.org>