[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Harvard Library ArchivesSpace Working Group report of system issues

McElheny, Robin G. robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu
Thu Apr 9 17:56:43 EDT 2015

Hi there, Brad and the ArchivesSpace development team -

In our last round of testing, we identified system issues relating to three areas, each of which is detailed in the attached report:

-          System functionality

-          Data display

-          User Interface

Please let us know if you need further explanations about these issues. We look forward to your feedback.

Robin McElheny
Associate University Archivist for Collections and Public Services
Harvard University Archives
Pusey Library
Cambridge, MA 02138
Email: robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu