[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Note audience in EAD impor

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Wed Apr 8 16:36:54 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I've been experimenting with EAD import into AS for a collection of about 50,000 components, and I had a few questions about having the system publish notes.

Each component has a few notes attached to it, some that we want published, and some that we don't. I assumed that AS would default to publishing notes without audience="internal," but that does not appear to be the case.

Some guidance on how to get the system to publish specific notes through EAD import would be appreciated if anyone has experience with that. We don't do much EAD importing into the system here, so I don't have tons of experience getting this to work.

Thanks!

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist