[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rapid Data Entry

Morecraft, Lindsay M lindsay-morecraft at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 8 11:01:21 EDT 2015

Hello,

I was wondering as to why the Label field for the Date section is not included in the Rapid Data Entry. My colleagues and I have discovered that each archival object entered in RDE will autofill that section with Other, when we need Creation, Publication, etc. As a result, we have to go in and manually change each Label Date field, which has been defeating the purpose of the rapid entry.

Is this a new change that has occurred with the new update? Am I missing something?

Thanks so much for the help,

Lindsay

Lindsay Moen (Morecraft)
Processing Librarian
Special Collections and University Archives
The University of Iowa