[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Repository usage

Mummey, Megan megan.mummey at uky.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:08:06 EDT 2015

Hi all,

At UK we're currently trying to decide if we are going to use the repository function in ArchivesSpace. We have three administrative units within Special Collections, but we only have one reference point. We're trying to build a list of pros and cons, so we'd like to hear how other institutions are using repositories.

 If your institution has decided how to structure your installation of ArchivesSpace and feel like sharing, please send me an email.

Thanks,

Megan Mummey
Collections Management Archivist
Special Collections Research Center