[Archivesspace_Users_Group] date label field with rapid data entry

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Wed Sep 24 19:27:25 EDT 2014

We would also be interested to know if there is any way to save an RDE template for use with multiple resource records. We have a lot of volunteers who do descriptive work on collections and we would like to avoid having to set up the RDE each time for each new project.

Many thanks for any advice

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600