[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD Export Issues to OAC

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Sep 16 11:58:18 EDT 2014

Hi Danelle,

Sorry about your frustration. Part of the issue was that I was out sick for a lot of last week...

If the person who setup your archivesspace is no longer there, I would suggest having someone on your IT staff either re-build the system or familiarize themselves a bit with the setup. When troubleshooting, we're most likely going to have to access the log files and database. Also, you'll want someone who knows how to export the database, do backups, restores, update the software, etc.

Also, you're going to probably want to setup some kind of log rotation on the archivesspace.out file, since this can grow in size quite a bit.

Let me know if you have any questions...b,chris .

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/