[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Trouble Adding User

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Fri Sep 5 11:34:50 EDT 2014

I have successfully added users to our installation in the past, but I'm
now running into this issue.

When the person I've tried to add attempts to login with the name/password
I (as admin) have assigned to her, she gets the message:

"You do not have access to any Repositories.

Please contact your System Administrator to request access."
Any ideas?  I've deleted her and re-added her, but she still gets the same
message.

Thanks,
Jaime

--