[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Trouble Adding User

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:21:49 EDT 2014

Jaime,

I might be missing something since it’s been a while since I’ve done this, too, but I think that you just need to use the Manage User Access function before new users will be able to do anything.  Here’s a snippet (under the “Change the permission group assignment for a user” heading)  from the current documentation:

  1.  Sign in to ArchivesSpace as a System Administrator or a Repository Manager.

  1.  On the toolbar, click the Settings button and then click Manage User Access.

  1.  On the user accounts list, click Edit Groups next to the user account you want to change.

  1.  Select or clear the check box(es) for the user permission group to which you want to assign or remove the user.

  1.  Click Update Account.

Does that work?

Mark