[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding aid date

Lora J. Davis ljdavis at colgate.edu
Mon Oct 20 11:51:06 EDT 2014

Thank you. Yes, finding aid title is now exporting as expected (thank goodness!). I haven't run a test with a record containing a finding aid note yet, but suspect it is also corrected. Having <accessrestrict> back is a HUGE weight off for us as we have some complicated restriction notes for our institutional records.

We've never had cause to use subtitle, so I can't report how the migrator handles that info.  The only data we lost with the AT-to-AS migrator was item-level (NOT collection level) restriction notes. Our student workers will be busily copy/pasting in the coming months...

Lora

Sent from my iPhone