[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problem when editing file-level component

Susan Luftschein luftsche at usc.edu
Fri Oct 10 11:53:50 EDT 2014

I'd just like to add to Loni's comments--the same thing has happened to me while editing a resource record, and I am NOT using RDE.  Merely clicking on Add Instance automatically populates all three Container Type field with "Box".

Sue Luftschein
Archival and Metadata Librarian
USC Libraries Special Collections
University of Southern California