[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problem when editing file-level component

Loni A Shibuyama shibuyam at usc.edu
Wed Oct 8 13:39:56 EDT 2014

Hello Chris,

Yes, the Container Type 3 is switched to "Box" where it was previously blank.  It doesn't seem to matter what I edited in the component, whether it was the title, date,  instance, etc.  If I changed anything and saved it, the Container Type 3 was automatically switched.  (I can send a screenshot if you need.)

Thanks,
Loni

Message: 2