[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problem when editing file-level component

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed Oct 8 07:13:50 EDT 2014

Hi Loni,

Just trying to replicate this...

So, you add some components to a resouce via the RDE and save them. Then, when you edit the created components, the "Container Type 3" value is switched to "Box"? Was it set to anything before? Also, during the edit ,you were not editing the Contain Type 3 field?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/