[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problem when editing file-level component

Loni A Shibuyama shibuyam at usc.edu
Tue Oct 7 15:16:25 EDT 2014

Hello,

An issue has come up recently that I just started noticing last week.  When I've been going back to edit the file-level components in ArchivesSpace--information what that was entered via Rapid Data Entry--after I edit the component and save it, it automatically adds a Container Type 3 with "Box" label, which I don't want.  My co-worker is having this issue as well.  Are others experiencing this, and is this a known bug?

Thanks,
Loni Shibuyama
Archivist

ONE Archives at USC Libraries