[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Data migration report

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Wed Oct 8 22:49:49 EDT 2014

Dear All

I wonder if there has been any other official responses to the excellent migration report prepared by Harvard. We experienced many of the same issues in our migration testing and would be interested in knowing whether the issues identified are schedule to have work done on them.

Many thanks

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600
e: emma.jolley at nla.gov.au<mailto:emma.jolley at nla.gov.au>|t: 02 6262 1456| www.nla.gov.au/ms<http://www.nla.gov.au/ms>
http://www.nla.gov.au/support-us/make-a-collection-offer-pictures-and-manuscripts