[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Potential change for EAD mapping of Physical Location tag

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:22:02 EST 2014

I'd like to request an enhancement to the EAD import/export mapping for the Physical Location Note field in ArchivesSpace.

With the current import/export mapping for EADs, this label information is not being populated upon import and if you do add a label attribute in ArchivesSpace, it is not retained upon export, e.g. <physloc audience="internal" id="aspace_4790100a847d8e84474e82a5df69b5a4">RH MS 506</physloc>

--Miloche

Miloche Kottman
Head Cataloging, Archival Processing & Digitization Services
University of Kansas Libraries
Lawrence, KS 66045
mkottman at ku.edu<mailto:mkottman at ku.edu>
785-864-3916 or 785-864-4823