[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD Importer doesn't like en-dashes: Error: ""\xE2\x80\x93"" from UTF-8 to US-ASCII

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed May 21 08:32:52 EDT 2014

Hi Steven,

Hm, I'm actually having a hard time replicating this. I just imported an EAD with em dashes in the date and it transferred fine.

You be able to zip up and email me directly your EAD so I can have a look at it?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/