[Archivesspace_Users_Group] cannot retrieve list of resources in repo

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed May 7 08:27:47 EDT 2014

Hi Paul,

Sorry, there a bit of a gap in the documentation there...resources are paginated, since trying to get all the resources out of a big repo would be a very large request.

Take a look at the response:

$ curl -H "X-ArchivesSpace-Session: $TOKEN" "http://localhost:8089/repositories/2/resources"
{"error":{"page":["Parameter required but no value provided"],"id_set":["Parameter required but no value provided"],"all_ids":["Parameter required but no value provided"]}}

You need to either pass a page, id_set, or all_ids parameter

like:

$ curl -H "X-ArchivesSpace-Session: $TOKEN" "http://localhost:8089/repositories/2/resources?page=1"

I will update the documentation there...

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | chris.fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Developer, ArchivesSpace
http://archivesspace.org/