[Archivesspace_Users_Group] cannot retrieve list of resources in repo

Ruderman, Paul pruderman at ushmm.org
Wed May 7 08:50:33 EDT 2014

Thanks for your quick help with this.  Very much appreciated!

*Paul J. Ruderman*   Digital Collections Developer, Digital Collections
202.314.7842
*United States Holocaust Memorial Museum*
www.ushmm.org

NEVER AGAIN: WHAT YOU DO MATTERS
Support <http://www.ushmm.org/campaign/> the Campaign for the United States
Holocaust Memorial Museum