[Archivesspace_Users_Group] cannot retrieve list of resources in repo

Ruderman, Paul pruderman at ushmm.org
Tue May 6 14:38:06 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to retrieve a list of resources inside my repository using the
REST interface.

I am successfully logging in and using the returned session id to
authenticate subsequent requests.  (At least I it seems to be working.)

I had been previously receiving:

/repositories/1                       => 200 OK
/repositories/1/resources      => 400 Bad Request
/repositories/1/resources/1     => 403 Forbidden

Now (after supplying the session id via HTTP header):

/repositories/1                       => 200 OK
/repositories/1/resources      => 400 Bad Request
/repositories/1/resources/1     => 200 OK

As far as I can tell, this seems to be in accordance with the
documentation.  Why am I getting a 400 Bad Request when attempting to get a
list of the available resources within the repository?  The documentation
says this call only can return 200 OK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Paul J. Ruderman*   Digital Collections Developer, Digital Collections
202.314.7842
*United States Holocaust Memorial Museum*
www.ushmm.org

NEVER AGAIN: WHAT YOU DO MATTERS
Support <http://www.ushmm.org/campaign/> the Campaign for the United States
Holocaust Memorial Museum