[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Linking location data to containers

Schaefer, Sibyl SSchaefer at rockarch.org
Thu Jun 19 12:21:26 EDT 2014

Thanks Brad. Do you have a rough estimate of how long it will be before
this review occurs? We’re considering several options for managing
locations, and knowing when we can expect a review and the resulting
requirements is pretty crucial in determining which path we take.

Best,

Sibyl

Sibyl Schaefer
Asst. Director, Head of Digital Programs
Rockefeller Archive Center