[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error without an obvious cause

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Tue Jun 3 11:45:35 EDT 2014

Bridger,

--Miloche

-----Original Message-----
From: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org [mailto:archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of Bridger Dyson-Smith
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 10:33 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error without an obvious cause

Hi all,

I'm seeing the following error [1] pop up in an import, but the original EAD is well-formed/valid without any (to my checking) empty elements, etc. Is there a method for getting any closer to the cause; e.g. getting a line number from the EAD?

I notice that there were some conversations about this back in Feb. and March - am I missing the resolution?

Thank you for your time & trouble.
Best,
Bridger

[1]
Error: #<:ValidationException: {:errors=>{"dates"=>["one or more required (or enter a Title)"], "title"=>["must not be an empty string (or enter a Date)"]}}>