[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error without an obvious cause

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsm at utk.edu
Tue Jun 3 11:33:13 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm seeing the following error [1] pop up in an import, but the original
EAD is well-formed/valid without any (to my checking) empty elements,
etc. Is there a method for getting any closer to the cause; e.g. getting
a line number from the EAD?

I notice that there were some conversations about this back in Feb. and
March - am I missing the resolution?

Thank you for your time & trouble.
Best,
Bridger

[1]
Error: #<:ValidationException: {:errors=>{"dates"=>["one or more
required (or enter a Title)"], "title"=>["must not be an empty string
(or enter a Date)"]}}>