[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Filtering in Accessions

Busch, Ed buschedw at msu.edu
Wed Jul 16 14:55:14 EDT 2014

Brad provided some help on how to add Identifier as a column in Accessions. I then entered in the Accessions Filter By box A-2014- with the intent of finding all the accessions with Identifiers with A-2014- but received much more. (see attached) We use the convention A.YYYY.nnnn for accessions number. In the migration from AT, this was changed to A-YYYY-nnnn. I'm trying to find the last number used so that I can create a new accession with the correct number. I can't just go to the last as our previous numbering system, UAnnnnn is there.

So, why is it displaying so many results? I don't see any obvious matches that would make a match. And two, can we change the number of results displayed per page?

Ed Busch
Electronic Records Archivist
University Archives & Historical Collections
Michigan State University
517.884.6438.
buschedw at msu.edu<mailto:buschedw at msu.edu>