[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subjects and Names on Public Interface

Busch, Ed buschedw at msu.edu
Wed Jul 16 08:41:44 EDT 2014

Thanks, that fixed a lot of the problems.

I'm still seeing _some_ Subjects on the Public interface side when I did not have them selected in the Migrator to Publish (default setting). So, how does that work? What does not selecting Subjects in the Migrator really do? It seems like I would want Subjects

Thanks!

Ed Busch
Electronic Records Archivist
University Archives & Historical Collections
Michigan State University