[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subjects and Names showing up in Public Interface

Busch, Ed buschedw at msu.edu
Tue Jul 15 12:15:30 EDT 2014

Dear User Group Members,

In the AT Migration tool I selected Digital Objects and Resources to Publish. In the Public Interface I see 12 Subjects and 31 Names. Why am I seeing these here? The rest of the Names and Subjects are only viewable on the staff interface.

What's even odder is that when I select one of these Names or Subjects, for example George Perles, the Name record that displays is Krishnamurthi, S. Another example is selecting Delta Sigma Phi and the Name that is displayed is Michigan Hospital Association. Subjects on the Public interface are also doing the same; the selected subject does not match what is displayed. Any ideas on what is making these mis-linked?

Ed Busch
MSU ARchives