[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subjects and Names showing up in Public Interface

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Tue Jul 15 13:39:29 EDT 2014

Sounds like the index needs to be re-done.

1. Stop ASpace
2. Delete the ["archivesspace install directory"/data/indexer_state]
directory
3. Delete the ["archivesspace install directory"/data/solr_index] directory
4. Restart ASpace and wait for index to complete.

You can check the ASpace log ["archivesspace install
directory"/logs/archivesspace.out] to see if there are any errors during
the re-indexing.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Busch, Ed <buschedw at msu.edu> wrote:

>  Dear User Group Members,
>

> In the AT Migration tool I selected Digital Objects and Resources to
> Publish. In the Public Interface I see 12 Subjects and 31 Names. Why am I
> seeing these here? The rest of the Names and Subjects are only viewable on
> the staff interface.
>

> What’s even odder is that when I select one of these Names or Subjects,
> for example George Perles, the Name record that displays is Krishnamurthi,
> S. Another example is selecting Delta Sigma Phi and the Name that is
> displayed is Michigan Hospital Association. Subjects on the Public
> interface are also doing the same; the selected subject does not match what
> is displayed. Any ideas on what is making these mis-linked?
>

> Ed Busch
>
> MSU ARchives

Nathan Stevens
Programmer/Analyst