[Archivesspace_Users_Group] / replaced by _

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Mon Jul 21 08:43:24 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,

Hm, I see here ( https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/backend/app/converters/ead_converter.rb#L83 ) in the importer code where certain character are being changed to underscores, so it should be pretty easy to change.

But, I honestly don't know why this was implemented in the first place... Poking around to see if something would break if there was a "/" in the component id.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/