[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Import Error Message Suggestion

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Thu Feb 6 12:25:10 EST 2014

Steve,

I've figured out what this one is about since we've got oodles too!

                <unittitle>Christmas card, from Drs. Williams, Frerichs, and Call, </unittitle>
                </c02>

I'm putting our finding aids with this error into a file to deal with some other day.  If you come up with a solution, let me know.

--Miloche Kottman
University of Kansas Libraries