[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Import Error Message Suggestion

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Wed Feb 5 16:16:11 EST 2014

The error message currently driving me crazy is "archival_object/dates/0/
end must not be before begin."  I understand what it means, but finding the
single incorrectly typed normalized date in the container list of a long
finding aid is nearly impossible.  If error messages could include which
line in the finding aid caused them to fail to import, it would be an
enormous help.

Many thanks,
Jaime

--