[Archivesspace_Users_Group] How to batch import EAD ?

Steven Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Tue Feb 4 16:54:58 EST 2014

The new frontend importer is an improvement over the the old one, but now that migrations/import.rb
is gone, we need a method for bulk import from the command line of several thousand EAD files.

Is there any documentation on how to do this ?

I see there is now:  POST /repositories/:repo_id/batch_imports   in the backend API,
but it’s not clear in what form the body_stream batch_import parameter is sent.

— Steve Majewski