[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [archivesspace] importing CSV questions

Cassie Schmitt cassie.schmitt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:52:29 EST 2014

Thanks, Chris. Very helpful.

I'm wondering if there could be some type of status page on the
ArchivesSpace website to alert people to what's currently working or not?
Or projected (rough) timelines for when things will be added?

In this specific example, people would be able to know that currently
agents aren't being imported.  (Maybe that was announced somewhere and I
missed it?)

Or, if there is a rough goal for when importing agents will be available
again that would be great to know to. It's hard to plan a local
implementation without rough timelines.

-Cassie